take a walk and watch the water glide by the tree-lined banks of the cumberland river. sample locally grown sweet corn from the clarksville downtown market. collect high-fives from fellow govs as you celebrate in tailgate alley.
三d走势图乐彩网we are forever connected to our community, encompassing clarksville and beyond.
Enjoy the beautiful waters at the . Drive 50 miles south to soak in the , Music City.
三d走势图乐彩网the community of clarksville is a great place to be.
Life As A Gov in Clarksville
Clarksville is Tennessee's fifth-largest city and ranked . While Clarksville is a booming city, it still maintains a small-town feel. It offers events and attractions for every type of student. So, what kind of Gov are you?
- The music aficionado. Soak up the sounds at , a distinct 3-day event held annually in downtown Clarksville. Admission is free, just bring your dancing shoes!
- The fan of fine arts. The steps off every month, rain or shine. This free, self-guided tour combines visual art, live music and engaging events in the heart of downtown Clarksville.
- The history buff. Walk in the footsteps of Civil War soldiers at . Located on a bluff above the confluence of the Red and Cumberland rivers, this Union-held fort was a magnet for runaway and freed slaves.
- The theatre-goer. The corner of Franklin and First has always been an entertainment hub in Clarksville. Enjoy the eclectic range of live performances at the .
- The outdoor enthusiast. Kayak the Cumberland or kick back with a fishing pole at . The park includes a fishing pond, walking trails, dog park and boat slips.